1. Several Indian learners are researching MBBS in Bangladesh as it is cost-effective as compared to expenditures of researching MBBS from a Personal Health care University in India.
two. MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English Medium.
3. MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in 29 Federal government and some personal healthcare colleges which are affiliated to Ministry of Overall health & Relatives Welfare, Federal government of Bangladesh.
4. MBBS in Bangladesh duration is 6 decades and the program is permitted by Health-related Council of India.
five. Owing to related climatic & living problems the disorder pattern is comparable to India and as a result it is a common place for MBBS.
6. Admission method is pretty uncomplicated and there is no entrance examination for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Admissions are primarily based on Course 12 final result and there is no donation required to be paid for admission.
7. Following completing MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian learners can practice in India as a health practitioner soon after clearing the MCI Screening Test.